Thursday 11 January 2007

Wine tasting wasn't such a CR disaster last night, but I'm kidding myself if I think I ended the day ON.
I drank a glass and a half of Pinot Grigio in a bar beforehand, and then sipped each tasting glass and tipped the rest into my partner P's glass. All apart from the yummy walnut brandy. I will not feel guilty about this! There was the usual wine tasting spread on the table - delicious looking cheese and biscuits, but also nuts and dried fruit - to accompany the madeira, which the tasting was based around. I ate 4 almonds, and 1 dried fig, 1 raisin, 1 dried cranberry, and a sliver of cheese from P's plate. The tasting ended rather late - I told P I didn't need feeding, and when we got back home I ate the rest of my spinach and kale, and 1/2 packet of Covent Garden soup for approx 136 cals (but a huge amount of fat that I didn't think about). So not so bad, I don't think.

Today is a London day - I work at home 3 days a week, when I can eat what I want when I want. Breakfast was the usual oatmeal (guessed at the weight, no scales at P's house) with one teaspoon honey. I have 15 pumpkin seeds and 100g of blueberries and pomegranate on my desk for eating when I feel like it, but I don't feel hungry right now. I am planning to go to Luscious Organic on High Street Ken to get my lunch, and maybe some supplement-y sort of food. If I don't, it will be 3 bean salad from M&S, which is about 200 cals. And tonight, I will just do my best with what I can.

I haven't told P I am eating like this, or anyone in fact. Just this journal.

No comments: