Thursday 28 June 2007

A DTBIC Day

Thanks for Robin for the invention of an incredibly useful acronym.

I'm back in London now after a couple of good CRON days at home - low calories (possibly too low, maybe) and good nutrition reports from CoM. Back to 110lbs yesterday as well - which again, might be too low, but I can't worry about sorting that out now. Losing or gaining weight at this point seems to be a cause of stress for me! Honestly, I despair; there always has to be something for me to fret about.

Anyway, today will be a Doing The Best I Can day, not least because the batteries on my digital scales at P's have run out, coinciding nicely with the same happening to my scales at home! Hopefully they won't be difficult to replace but really, I would have expected them to last more than 6 months and 3 months respectively. I guess they weren't stress tested by a CRON practitioner! :-)

I've had a good start with blueberries, strawberries, 0% yoghurt (no Skyr in WholeFoods this morning, a disappointment!), pumpkin seeds, almonds, gojis, cacao nibs and flaxseeds. Not all at once, and I don't think I over-estimated the quantities. I picked up the flaxseeds at WholeFoods this morning because I've run out at P's. I think they've got their pricing slightly wrong on that one - 100g of them cost me 9p! Still, I'm not complaining. Everything else in there really is Whole Paycheck!

Later... Lunch - 4 spears of grilled asparagus (oiled), 3 florets of raw broccoli, a spoonful of peas, a spoonful of lentils, and some tofu in honey glaze from the WholeFoods salad bar. My check is well and truly gone.

No comments: