Tuesday 9 December 2008

Bright Side

This promises (so far) to entertain me all afternoon (alongside the joys of coding .net, of course).

So, come on. Let's have some guilty foodie secrets in comments here. CRON or otherwise; past or present... Hmm, one of my own? Um... P would say its my prediliction for steamed broccoli with sea salt and black pepper but I hardly think that counts as a guilty secret.

In the past, I have to admit I adored Kraft Mac&Cheese. Out of the box. In all its buttercup glory. And cold rice pudding, or cold custard, out of the tin.

Couldn't bear either now, of course, but oh the nostalgia!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Ok I'll go next...

I've eaten some odd things in the midst of a binge, but one of my super favs is salad topped with mashed potatoes. One night these leftovers found themselves sharing a bowl and it's been on my list of strange likings ever since. Top with ranch dressing and you've got quite a treat. I know, I know! ;)

Cave Cooking said...

M&Ms. Only when I've had a bit too much to drink, but then... Peanut Butter and Almond, especially. That and ice cream.

Linda said...

Chocolate is my great weakness, though fortunately I go for the type with very high cocoa solids and little sugar. Winter is of course the time when I can indulge my passion for German style red cabbage by the plateful....