Tuesday 30 October 2007

Late to the Party - 8 Things

With apologies to Nenette for not responding to the tagging sooner, 8 things I love about my body (and yes, it was difficult to think of 8, but if it's not obvious that I am super-hyper-critical of myself by now...):

1) I love my green eyes.

2) I have a very good, clear, practically flawless complexion which means I rarely have to wear any cosmetics, and rarely do.

3) I am starting to love the way my body tells me what it needs and wants in terms of nutrition, which is apparently different to what I think it needs. It would, however, be nice if it didn't do it in such startling technicolour fashion.

4) I love my cheekbones. I love all the rest of my bones, actually. The ones that I can see that I should be able to see. They are strong and have never broken.

5) I love my long hair and the way it is continuing to grow long and healthy and thick, at about 1 inch a month.

6) I love the way that my muscles respond to working out and become defined quite quickly

7) I love my body's powers of recovery

8) I love that my body is, despite my many fears, probably extremely healthy.

Touch wood. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

No apologies necessary! I love your list. :)
My hair also grows fast... good for growing out a bad haircut, but bad when a great haircut grows and goes bad seemingly overnight. LOL

Yes, you are probably one of the most healthy people I know, and you should be applauded for the work you do to stay that way.