With apologies to Nenette for not responding to the tagging sooner, 8 things I love about my body (and yes, it was difficult to think of 8, but if it's not obvious that I am super-hyper-critical of myself by now...):
1) I love my green eyes.
2) I have a very good, clear, practically flawless complexion which means I rarely have to wear any cosmetics, and rarely do.
3) I am starting to love the way my body tells me what it needs and wants in terms of nutrition, which is apparently different to what I think it needs. It would, however, be nice if it didn't do it in such startling technicolour fashion.
4) I love my cheekbones. I love all the rest of my bones, actually. The ones that I can see that I should be able to see. They are strong and have never broken.
5) I love my long hair and the way it is continuing to grow long and healthy and thick, at about 1 inch a month.
6) I love the way that my muscles respond to working out and become defined quite quickly
7) I love my body's powers of recovery
8) I love that my body is, despite my many fears, probably extremely healthy.
Touch wood. :-)